Our mission is to reach out to the people of our community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and then to teach them the Word of God.The Bible is our rule of faith and practice. We are endeavoring to carry out the great commission our Lord gave to His churches.
What is the path to Salvation ?
1. We must acknowledge God as the Creator of everything, accepting our humble position in God’s created order and purpose. Romans 1:20-21:
“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.”
2. We must realize that we are sinners and that we need forgiveness. None of us are worthy under God’s standards. Romans 3:23:
“ For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
3. God gave us the way to be forgiven of our sins. He showed us His love by giving us the potential for life through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ. Romans 5:8:
“ But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
4. If we remain sinners, we will die. However, if we repent of our sins, and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we will have eternal life. Romans 6:23:
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
5. Confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead and you are saved. Romans 10:9-10:
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
6. There are no other religious formulas or rituals. Just call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved! Romans 10:13:
“ For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
7. Determine in your heart to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life today. Romans 11:36:
“For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.”
Everlasting life is a gift purchased by the blood of Jesus and offered freely to those who call upon Him by faith.
Let us help you word a prayer. (Realize it’s not mere words that save, but your faith in Jesus Christ.)
“Dear Jesus, I know I’m a sinner. Please forgive me for my sins. Jesus, come into my heart and save my soul from Hell. I’m trusting you, and you alone, to take me to Heaven when I die. Thank you for saving me, Jesus. Amen.”
If you made a decision to trust Christ as Savior after reading this, we would like to know that we might pray for you and send you some more information. Please write us at:
|Maple Springs MBC
P.O. Box 332
Rosie, Ar. 72571