What We Believe
1. We believe in the infallible, verbal inspiration of the whole Bible and that God’s word is preserved in the King James AV 1611 version (2 Tim. 3;16.17, Ps. 12:6,7).
2. We believe in the personal triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection (1 John 5:7).
3. We believe in the Genesis account of Creation (Gen. 1; 2).
4. We believe in the virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:18-20).
5. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ (John 10:30).
6. We believe that the suffering and death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind and is efficacious only to those who believe (Isa. 53:6; 1 Peter 2:24 2 Peter 3:9).
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints (Acts 1:9-11; 1 Cor.15:42-58; 1 Thess. 4:13-18).
8. We believe in the premillennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile age. This event will include the resurrection of the righteous to eternal heaven, and the Millennium will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire and that the righteous shall enter into the heaven age (John 14:1-6; 1 Thess. 4:13-18).
9. We believe that the depraved sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:16-18; Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:8,9), and that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and endwells every believer (John 3:6; John 16:8,9; Rom. 8:9-11; 1 Cor. 6:19,20).
Easy Methods to Sell YourselfIf you’re looking for a simple and effective way to sell to college admissions officers, a minimal effort and some frequent sense will get you moving. Not to mention your essay writing will end up appearing more professional than it ever would if you did all the job at https://papertyper.net/. Remember that every faculty has different conditions. If you wish to sell your self as an outstanding pupil who has made plenty of grades and will make great use of this aid you’ll receive in faculty, you should prepare your composition in a means that’ll grab their consideration.
Though the phrase”typical” are the first thing that might come into mind, as that is on average associated with standard essay writing, it is a significant mistake to just copy and glue.You are better off writing something original. There are two main methods that writers use to write about the things they know. The foremost is a common means to complete it, and also the second is an innovative method which may offer you an advantage over the competition.
10. We believe that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish (John 3:36; John 5:24; John 10:27-30; Rom. 8:35-39).
11. We believe that Jesus Christ established His church during His ministry on earth and that it is always a local, visible assembly of scripturally baptized believers in covenant relationship to carry out the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, and each church is an independent, self-governing body, and Jesus Christ gave the Great commission to the New Testament churches only, and that He promised the perpetuity of His churches (Matt. 4:18-22; Matt. 16:18; Matt. 28:19,20; Eph. 3:21).
12. We believe that there are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord’s churches: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Scriptural baptism is the immersion of penitent believers in water, administered by the authority of a New Testament church in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial ordinance, restricted to the members of the church observing the ordinance (Matt. 28:19,20; 1 Cor. 11:1,2, 17-20)